From the industrial landscape of a rail yard to the hustle and bustle of the racetrack, from early morning training to late night encounters. “Stakes” takes us on a journey, and for the locations on that journey we are grateful to the many people, places and businesses that helped in the creation of the film.
Some of the locations used.
• Murrumbidgee Turf Club
• Colvin Racing Stables
• J and J Fruit Market
• Astor Hotel and the Mallee Grill
• Nemo’s Fish and Chips
• Ninja and Jhi
• Sportsmans Club Hotel
• Junee Roundhouse Museum and Rail Workshops
• Rydges Hotel Albury
• G & C Mutual Bank
• Wagga Early Childhood intervention Service
• Riverina Community Collega • Foleys Lawyers
• Best Western Ambassador Motor Inn Wagga Wagga
• Ettamogah Rail Hub • Ron Crouch Transport • Farey Transport
• Kooringal Hotel
• Farmers Home Hotel
- We were very pleased to have Dosser’s Bak...
- One of our main sponsors Lanhams Cars and Carav...
- The Producers wish to thank the many sponsors b...
- From the industrial landscape of a rail yard to...
- Adam Drummond sits down with Associate Producer...